Privacy is of utmost importance to us at Crazy Dice GmbH
, Kronstadter Strasse 4, 81677 Munich, Germany (hereinafter: Crazy Dice
acts as a data controller under GDPR for your personal data that we collect and a data processor (process your data) or data controller for any of your data shared with us by a third-party.
) and your choices for managing your personal information.
|Data Controller Contact Details Crazy Dice GmbH Kronstadter Strasse 4, 81677 Munich, Germany Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Data Minimisation and Anonymous data processing We strictly abide by minimising the amount of data we collect. Unless otherwise stated in the following sections, no personal information is collected, processed or utilised when using our website.
Processing and use of your personal data Your name and contact details (telephone number, delivery address)
Your payment information This means your card details should you pay via card, please have no concern, we cannot and do not keep them.
|Utilising your name and contact details (telephone number, delivery address)
||Why we do this?
|Ensuring your purchases are delivered to you
||We need to do this to complete our contract with you (i.e. selling and delivering the Drinkopoly© game to you)
|Send you service messages via e-mail and sometimes messages to your phone.
||In order to keep you informed on the progress and state of your order
|Sending you promotional information by e-mail
||To keep you informed with regards to any promotions and deals. We only send this to you with your permission
|To detect and prevent fraud
||To defend against and unearth frauds, either against you or Organizator (legitimate interest)
|Displaying to you Organiator promotions as your surf the web
||In order that you see our latest deals and promotions. We only do this with your permission
|Discovering which products and services you appreciate as a customer
||To initially meet your needs and then learn to exceed them. We only do this with your permission
Customer service records Notes and details of our previous conversations & emails.
|How we use your payment information
|Take payment, and give refunds
||To complete our contract with you (i.e. selling and delivering the Drinkopoly©game to you)
|Fraud prevention and detection
||To defend against and unearth frauds, either against you or Organizator.
Your purchase history and Saved Baskets Analysing what you’ve purchased and what you have stored for another occasion.
|How we use your contact history
|To provide optimum support
||In the performance of our contract with you including offering refunds, repairs and information.
||To enable our team to provide you with the best possible service
Data regarding your phone / laptop, and use on our website Information shared when you browse our site, such as your device type, IP address and, if you have shared it, your location data.
|How we use your purchase history and saved items
|To work out what you likely to want to buy and let you quickly checkout.
||In performance of the contract and to make your experience better
|In provision of customer services, enabling you to return the items.
||In performance of the contract
|How we’ve used this information
|To set default language options where applicable.
||To give you the best possible shopping experience
|Protect our website
||To defend against and unearth frauds, either against you or Organizator.
|Timescales that we keep your data for We will keep your data for the term you have consented to, the contracted term between us or where there is a legitimate interest for us to remain in contact with you plus 3 years in case of any queries or issues that you may have or for legally required reasons (e.g. revenue, tax and customs requirements), whichever is the longest. The timescale for this will vary depending on the requirement. The criteria for this includes:
- The reason we are using your data. We will keep the minimum amount of data required for the particular above mentioned reason and for the timescale that that reason requires (e. g.warranty and service agreement periods)
- Legal requirements and where a minimum timescale is set (e. g. revenue, tax and customs requirements)
When you visit the Organizator website, you remain anonymous. Every time you access the website and every time a file is accessed, access data about this process is stored in a log file on our server without any personal reference, i.e. IP address, page from which the file was requested, date, time, browser type, operating system, the page you visited, the amount of data transferred, access status (file transfer, file not found, etc.). From this data, statistics are generated which help Organizator customise this site and tend to your needs.
|Online privacy protection of persons under the age of 18 Our products and services are not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18. Therefore we will never knowingly collect data from or on anyone below the age of 18. If you become aware of a situation in which personal information is being supplied to os with regards to anyone under the age of 18, please contact us via: email@example.com
You can opt-out of interest based advertising by visiting the following websites:
We may share data, such as technical identifiers derived from your registration information on our website or our CRM system with our trusted advertising partners. This allows them to link your devices and/or environments and provide you a seamless experience across the different devices and environments that you use.
|No data processing outside of the European Economic Area During the course of our processing of your personal information, no data will be shared with any entities outside of the European Economic Area where the GDPR is effective.
|Affiliate / partner companies who your personal data may be shared with We have concluded the necessary Third party data processing agreements with all of our affiliate / partner companies, who may process your personal information for the above mentioned purposes and to the extent necessary for the processing of your order or request.
|Your Data Protection & Privacy Rights There are various rights that you have under the GDPR:
The full ICO rights under GDPR can be seen at the Internet link below: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights You can exercise your rights by contacting us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to be informed – Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data
- The right of access – Individuals have the right to access their personal data and supplementary information
- The right to rectification – Individuals have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
- The right to erasure – The right for individuals to have personal data erased. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten. Please note this right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing – The right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data. Please note this is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances
- The right to data portability – The right to data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services
- The right to object – Individuals have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling), direct marketing (including profiling) and processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics